Sunday, October 16, 2011

The End of MY VAROLO

SERIES FINALE ON VAROLO! dun dun duuuuun.

 Yes friends, readers, other people in the background listening <-- ("huh?") whatever..

It was a very nice run and i am glad i made the journey. I am also happy that i was banned before ultimately deciding to quit this site. i've been on it for about 3 months and i was able to take away a nice amount of money from it before my account was suspended. i do not regret my actions since i decided to do it all the way knowing it will end for me soon. In the beginning i had high hopes for the site, but recently with the new changes and the server maintenance , I was starting to see how this site isn't what i thought it was... don't get me wrong.. it was a great idea, just not done the right way. Near the end I felt i wasn't really going to be able to use this site with others seeing as it takes too much time. Well, now that i'm free from all that :) i can focus more now on my other ventures. I've started a new Blog.. new series. called WEB of pssibilities. I haven't started writing yet, but i believe it will be somewhat interesting to a few. Hope you liked my adventures on varolo. thank you for viewing/reading.

2 comments:

  1. Nio,

    Thank you for inviting me to be a part of your group on Varolo. I thought it was a good idea especially since when I joined I was on an "unemployment" spell and had time to put into it. Now that I'm working temp and trying too succeed with network marketing (www.javajumpoff.organogold.com) I did not have the time. Nor did I quite understand all the issues there were with Varolo.

    Anyway I wish you all the best and if you come across any good opportunity journeys on the web please share as will I!

    Peace
    Tracy Walters (tracy.braswell@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. man . that was a compete crap buddy . you get banned for what ? for craps .. im sure they banned you for using a simple bot . go at my blogs and ill post some method to earn sooner . and one thing . i have a new ads for my blogs. better than google adsense www.blogspot.com ( view the ads . i have a blog pinger dont worry )

    ReplyDelete