Sunday, October 16, 2011

DRAMA on varolo

Hello readers, we all know that no matter what there will always be positive and negative in our life. even though we have our opinions on what's good and what's evil, it's all speculation and there are no absolutes. it is all Nature and we have to accept it and go with the flow of things.


this blog will be mostly posts that i have documented during my time on varolo. the site will always have it's ups and downs and different point of views. I have done my part to address both from my perspective.

Chen
I am bad guy XD........I told you I am not criticizing you or your group. It's just you are not doing well. If your group is well chained, you won't get so much inactive. (Chaining means you got A sign up under you, then you find B, you ask B sign up under A.... when you got C you can feed C to B. So you got ABC, A got BC, B got C. AB is your solid referrals, they got well paid and will remain active, you just need help C to get D.) This is the way I am running a village. I am not just "sharing referals", I am feeding them and I still got paid and they are more active than others. That's what I mean "healthy": your downline are very strong and bonded to you, you have a very high active rate. What's why I don't post my village link here to get referrals, I only ask people join me to get referrals. Sounds evil right.

"The bad part"is degree limited. You only share 4th or 5th degree income. If the people at the end of chain quit, its kind a revise effect.....Also, chaining people works well in a small-middle group. If you got too much "son" and "daughter" with

sharing ads & viewing is not good enough to keep your downline active, (I think you know the math, only referral can increase income), they don't have referrals and watch enough ads.....with such a low income,they still quit.

SEE! I am a bad guy. I know you love your group, its a beautiful dream, so I start flaming you XD.

My group isn't a real group, its a platform, like a bbs. I can easily build one but I am not going to because. I just need a place for posting and chatting with people (like you, I am using good/bad group topic baiting you. :D) Varolo FB discussion is too small and unpopular. I need more people like you who interested in Varolo.

  • heres the convo in my inbox from jeremy:

Nio

    hello jeremy. . . ur little birdie is wrong... kyle is under me, and the things you believe in (pay it forward)is what i started my group on... we are already doing the gifting and helping regardless of kyle's outward appearance on facebook. i believe there are more than one "winning" villages , not everyone has to agree with the methods, but as long as we r helping our ppl earn money, that is all that matters to me. thanks for the offer, and if you worded it correctly and i was new to varolo.. maybe i'd join you.

Nio
5 minutes ago
Nio

    also, since im the one in charge of the group kyle is in, it wouldve been cool to have someone like you join me instead. kyle has his ways and they r useful, but he also believes in what i believe, just like you do. i don't like people like matthew larsen and chen acting like little kids on a forum. some poeople are actually serious about using varolo to make money not just some side play thing to mess around with. good luck on your village. i don't think you will get any of the villagers that joined me since we both offering the same thing only i've already backed up my words with action. take care.

Jeremy
5 minutes ago
Jeremy

    K then I totally understand your point of view. I wish you success in Varolo, and it was good to hear back from you!

    Thanks for the head up and again best wishes to you and your village. I am here to make the best of this and I am not the only one Kyle has pissed off so there are others after a list of your villagers! LOL

Nio
2 seconds ago
Nio

    yea they wont be successful if all they r doing is attacking me , good luck to you and let the rest know while they are attacking me they r losing villagers lol. i pay it forward, whoever agrees with the idea will be successful, anything else will just be ignored by my group and i.


Nollis
I refuse to close my varolo account for anyone! I refuse to send you my cards and I refuse to believe that anyone will make me rich providing I rejoin. I am not racial but I sure do hate some black folk that prove their stupidy and scam efforts!I also refuse to add anyone as friend who is against the varolo group I am in. If you cant take screw you !

To clear things up here:

  • Chen is  a guy who joined our group, and didn't do anything , noticed he wasn't earning so he left and went back to his old group who he was making money off their hard work, i really do find this both funny as hell and sad at the same time. he then tried to tell me his perception of my group. only mentioning 1 aspect of chaining at the early stages before i turned it into something else. 

  • Jeremy is just someone who was rubbed the wrong way by one of my members and was trying to retaliate.

  • Nollis is one of my members who Jeremy tried to recruit and failed...




1 comment:

  1. REALLY? You answer these posts? Why honey?

    Well I'm glad that "you do you" and you have no regrets about doing it. Stay positive, surround yourself with positivity and if someone gives you this much static, you must be doing something very well!

    ReplyDelete