Sunday, July 24, 2011

Steady growth in our Village- Varolo_Pay It_Forward

I like the Pay It Forward idea a lot. I incorporated it into my group and into my actions when growing my group/village. I started under my brother, who was told by an old friend. I thought it would be a good idea to start, but noticed I didn't do enough research. After seeing so many people joining without researching and asking a lot of questions, i had to find out on my own. I wouldn't be able to help anyone if I was in the dark myself. Eventually, I learned how to use Varolo and answer a few questions, i figured that is how I was able to pay it forward. While recruiting and posting my links on social networks, i realized it is better to interact with people on a personal level before bringing up Varolo. I decided that in order to grow my village it would be  to help not only myself, but everyone who joins under me as well. In order to Pay it Forward, I would have to start a chain and help those who joins, suggesting to them to continue helping those who join their village and so on. This is the way i will continue to use Varolo and stick by it. It may not be the best online money making program, but it will help me continue to Pay it Forward to everyone who are willing to stick with me and join my village. 

Currently, there are 2 other people who i have had conference with on yahoo IM and we have came together and became encouragement for each other. They are both under me and are in separate branches, so they do not benefit each other as far as their village is concerned, but together we benefit because I post their links as long as they are active and it motivates them to grow and provide information the other is lacking. We compliment each other and I am always looking for more to create new links and chains in my village so that the network can become more stable and mature.

You might want to know how you make money on this site so i will explain.

  • 1. Build your village. In order to really make money on this site you must have a large "Village" so that you have a good network of active users. Having a large group of people in your village makes it so that you can make money even if you miss a day of clicking ads. Their activity and their growth will help us as a whole.

  • 2. Stay active. Staying active will help everyone make money. I for one HATE advertisements BUT some of them are actually pretty good i prefer the Snickers ones and the Old spice ones. sometimes the advertisements make me laugh and lighten the mood and its nice between some of the serious tasks I'm doing and if the ad is ever annoying i can window the page and put it behind what I'm doing so i can see when the ad ends. Simple as that to stay active. Ok, so here is the best part. We have a village already set up and we would love it if you joined. Lets make this a large village in which we can all be a part of.  
T the group page I have made for like-minded people who are willing to stay active and make money together online.

Fresh Start -BxNio

5 comments:

  1. Totally agree and im all for the idea, Aric here :P and ive been with the group for a good while and we have been positively working forward and growing as a community. Freaking awesome. THANKS NIO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well put Nio. I'm in this with you until the end bro.

    Everybody please "like" my Varolo facebook page.
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Varolo-Village/112534898845622

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello to all!!! i am looking foward to being able to say i made money with Varolo!!! and telling the world it is not a scam... and i can prove it.. nice site Nio hope to see this grow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I first started Varolo after the launch when they did not pay you to view your own ads. I didn't do well at all, but now I joined Nio and his crew and we've made a group to screen out the people who join and become deadbeat villagers. This is all about EVERYONE in your village watching ads or there's no money to be made. That's why it's best to join a group that is commited to getting serious people on board who do want to supplement their income or make more money. Varolo is legit, and you can go as far as you want. Join my village and our group and find out what success means!
    My village http://www.varolo.com/village/mfries33
    Our group
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/103164919784535/

    ReplyDelete